- 1 1.ESPN com activate on Roku Players & TV
- 2 2.Fire TV & Fire tablet
- 3 3. iPad and Apple TV
- 4 4. ESPN com activate on Samsung Smart TV
- 5 5. Android Phone, Tablet & TV
- 6 6. PlayStation® 4, PlayStation® 5 and Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X
- 7 7. Chromecast
- 8 8. Xfinity Flex, Xfinity X1
- 9 9. Oculus GO
- 10 Conclusion
Most of you love to watch your favourite sports on ESPN, but paying for a subscription and not being able to watch it on your preferred device can be annoying.
Not anymore! Doing an ESPN com activate is a simple process. In this article, we will learn to activate the ESPN+ service on
- Roku Players & TV
- Fire TV & Fire Tablet iPhone
- iPad, Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Android Phone, Tablet & TV
- PlayStation® 4, PlayStation® 5
- Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X
- Xfinity Flex, Xfinity X1
- Oculus Go
To connect your ESPN with any service above, you’ll need an activation code. You’ve to pay a subscription fee, and the process to get a code is different for all streaming devices. We will learn it step by step.
1.ESPN com activate on Roku Players & TV
- Start the ESPN app on your Roku device and search for settings (a gear icon).
- Now select subscription > ESPN+ > Login.
- Take a picture or note down your activation code.
- Now visit ESPN.com/activate on your browser, enter the activation code and continue.
- In the next step, log in or sign up for an account, and your subscription will be linked to the Roku device and other supported devices.
2.Fire TV & Fire tablet
- Start the ESPN app on your Amazon Fire TV and select settings.
- Follow the same process, subscription > ESPN+ > Login.
- Note down your activation code, then visit ESPN.com/activate on your browser, enter the activation code and continue.
- Now login or sign up for an account, and your subscription will be linked to Amazon Fire TV device and all other supported devices.
3. iPad and Apple TV
- The process is similar to other streaming services.
- Visit ESPN on your iPad or Apple tv.
- The visit settings > subscriptions > subscribe > Login or signup.
- Visit ESPN.com/activate and enter your activation code.
- Your ESPN+ subscription will be linked to your Apple devices and ready to use other supported devices as well.
- Just visit the channel and start watching.
4. ESPN com activate on Samsung Smart TV
- Start the ESPN app on the Samsung-connected TV (Tizen).
- Find the subscriptions option and log in.
- Note down your activation code and visit ESPN.com/activate using any browser (Mobile, PC, Laptop, Tablet).
- Enter your activation code, log in, or sign up for an account.
- Your subscription will be activated and available to use on all supported devices.
5. Android Phone, Tablet & TV
- Install the ESPN app on your Android device and log in or sign up for an account.
- On the top right corner, you’ll find a gear option. That’s settings, open the option, and find ESPN+ subscriptions.
- Hit subscribe and purchase your subscription.
- In the next window, select “set up an account,” and your subscription will be linked to all android devices. Also, available to use on other supported devices.
6. PlayStation® 4, PlayStation® 5 and Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X
- To start the ESPN app on your gaming station, select the gear icon from the top right.
- Select Subscriptions > Subscribe > Login and note down your activation code.
- Visit ESPN/activate using a web browser and enter your activation.
- Log in to your existing ESPN account or create a new one.
- Your subscription will be linked to your gaming station and other supported devices.
- Are you excited to browse ESPN+ using Chromecast? Then plugin Chromecast in your TV and connect the USB power cable to your Chromecast.
- Then either plug one end of the USB power cable to an open USB port on your TV OR into the included power adapter, which you will then plug in the power outlet.
- Make sure you use the provided AC adapter.
- Cross-check that both Chromecast and Laptop, mobile, tablet you’re using are on the same WIFI network.
- On your streaming device, download the Google Home app.
For more help, you can refer to Chromecast setup instructions and how to cast from Chrome to your TV.
As you’ll be streaming using google chrome, the process to activate an ESPN subscription will be the same as explained above for different devices.
8. Xfinity Flex, Xfinity X1
- To watch ESPN on your Xfinity TV box, you’ll need an ESPN + subscription.
- On your remote, press the Xfinity button > Apps > Video > ESPN or give a voice command to open the ESPN app on your Xfinity.
- Select ESPN+ and purchase a subscription. If you already have a subscription, directly login under the plan option.
- Then visit ESPN.com/activate and enter the activation code.
- Log in to your existing account and enjoy your favorite sports.
9. Oculus GO
Oculus GO allows you to watch ESPN only if you have a cable or satellite connection. There is a whole different process for Oculus.
Visit this article to get started with Oculus Go and check out this article to download the ESPN app on your Oculus Go.
We covered almost every device, and the process for ESPN com activate is pretty similar for all devices. Just purchase a subscription, get an activation code, enter your activation code, login or sign up for an account.
It’s simple, but please feel free to clear your doubts in the comments if you face any issues.